Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kroger Today and a note on Schnucks!

Ok, so I mentioned that it's Thursday in my earlier post. So that means that I need to post what I got at the K- Roger  today!

Produce:
Celery 1.49
Potato .63
Organic Granny Smith Apples 4.99

Meat:
Pot Roast - on managers special for 3.34
Pot Roast - on managers special for 3.07 - using these in Vegetable Beef soup for tonight :)

Box/Canned:
Quaker Barley - 2.39 - for soup
Egg Noodles - 3.99
2 - Cans green chiles - 1.05 ea
Vinegar - .98

Dairy:
Breakstone Sour Cream - 2.04 mega sale pricing
Kraft Singles - 1.99 mega sale pricing
 Used .50/1Kraft Singles that was in a blinkie machine right in front of it, doubled to 1.00, so final price was .99
4 - Yoplait Gogurt - 1.99 mega sale pricing
 Used 1.00/2 IP from pillsbury.com - 1.49 ea

Frozen:
9 - Birdseye Steamfresh Vegetables - .99 megasale pricing
 Used .35/1 tearpad coupon, doubled to .70 = .29 each
1 - Sister Schuberts Rolls - 2.19 megasale pricing - to go w/soup
3 - Stouffers Single Serve Lasagnas - 2.28 megasale pricing
Used 1.00/3 catalina received last time I went to Kroger, = 1.95 ea.
 Received another catalina for 1.00/5
2 - New York Garlic Ciabatta Bread - on closeout for 1.08

Double pack Disposable Roaster/Baker pans (for my lasagnas I'm making) - 2.69 megasale pricing

Total: 47.16 - saved 44% or 37.80 not including closeouts/managers specials. Not my best trip, but was getting things so I can use the items in my stockpile. Still not a bad trip though :)

A lot of frozen bread was on closeout at my store, and from what I can tell, the other Krogers in the area tend to do the same closeout items. Also storage bags were on closeout too for a decent price. Still a few bottles of closeout pricing on laundry detergent too. Check your store for these items.

I wanted to get some more Jamba Juice smoothies but my store was all out. Boo.

Getting close to crossing out everything on my list of items to stockpile. It's pretty exciting and rewarding!

Also wanted to mention that you can get Honey Nut Chex at Schnucks for .77 this week. They are on sale for 1.77 and if you have the .50/1 Chex Coupon from the last General Mills insert, then you can get them for that price. Schucks in our area doubles coupons too and anything over .55 doubles to 1.00! I'll keep you updated on other Schnucks deals that I find since some of you live close to that store ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment